Share Your "When I Got Arrested " Story

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I've been in the slammer twice. Once (over night) when I was 17 and wouldn't rat out the person who bought beer for us and once when I just turned 18 for 25 days for gross misdemeanor assult for being in an "our city against your city" fight. I'm not proud of that one and no I didn't tell UPS about it when they hired me.
when I was hired the HR person told me all I had to do was report felonies. ididnt volunteer any other info.

one time I got arrested on my bike and had a Harley t=shirt on. they put me in a cell with 5 other girls and I knew 3 of them so that was fun, it was only for 2 days for an unpaid ticket that I didn't even know ( or remember ) I had.

the bail was 50 bucks that my roommate paid and then I went to court and the fine was 25 bucks ( a hundred years ago ) so I told the judge " you owe me 25 bucks" and the whole courtroom broke out laughing.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My father was a policeman and a very strict parent who didn't hesitate to take his Sam Brown belt to me at the drop of a hat. I'd rather sandpaper a wildcat's arse in a phone booth than call my dad and tell him I got in trouble with the law. Having said that, I did a couple of things that could have warranted going to the crossbar hotel overnight, but I just got lucky, plain and simple.
ya, my dad gave me the belt until I was 12 years old but that was the way things were done in those days.

I never hurt anyone. or done anything bad. all my adventures with the cops were from having too good of a time although I did do a couple questionable things that I am not going to divulge here.

I just thought some people here would have some funny stories. most people I know do. people have asked about going to heaven or hell and I joke hell because all my friends are there. not worried bout it since I don't believe in either one.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
ya, my dad gave me the belt until I was 12 years old but that was the way things were done in those days.

I never hurt anyone. or done anything bad. all my adventures with the cops were from having too good of a time although I did do a couple questionable things that I am not going to divulge here.

I just thought some people here would have some funny stories. most people I know do. people have asked about going to heaven or hell and I joke hell because all my friends are there. not worried bout it since I don't believe in either one.
We have all done things we aren't necessarily proud of but you have to remember that somebody in a cubicle in Atlanta has the task of reading all posts on social media. We like to think we are anonymous but anyone that knows me and has read my posts can put two and two together and figure out who Joeboodog really is.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
hopefully, being retired now I can tell Atlanta to go stick it. huh, maybe not....maybe so...I don't know.

ah, shuck it.
Since you're retired you've got nothing to loose but most of us have to play the game a while longer so we have to be a bit more discreet.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This one time in the late 2000's the FBI party van blew down my door and I was charged with over 2,000 counts of music piracy. I'm a real hard ass.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This one time in the late 2000's the FBI party van blew down my door and I was charged with over 2,000 counts of music piracy. I'm a real hard ass.
im surprised they didn't bring SWAT. its OK for banks to rip us off for billions but you man is the real problem in our country.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
My father was a policeman and a very strict parent who didn't hesitate to take his Sam Brown belt to me at the drop of a hat. I'd rather sandpaper a wildcat's arse in a phone booth than call my dad and tell him I got in trouble with the law. Having said that, I did a couple of things that could have warranted going to the crossbar hotel overnight, but I just got lucky, plain and simple.
Same with my dad.

To this day I don't know wether or not he knew he was using the end with the hooks.

My brother was hanging out at a park with some dumbasses and one of the dumbasses broke into the pay phone.

Cops came and my brother was the only one who didn't run. E thought he'd be fine because he really truly didn't do anything. So he was supposed to be released immediately but when they called my dad, he refused to pick him up.

He spent three days in jail for no real reason