shave waiver

A.Spooner

To be honest with you I shave Sunday and I let it go till the next Sunday. My sups don’t really say anything I don’t cover tats either.

If my center wasn’t that strict this absolutely wouldn’t be an issue. I wish I could get away with once a week.

A.Spooner

Pretty much my exact scenario. I could shave every other day and be fine but they wanted to make a big deal out of it so I got a waiver.

If I want to look nice on the weekend I rarely shave but I’ll take a beard trimmer with no guard and trim up areas. Then once every could weeks I take the beard trimmer no guard to everything

That was my other question can I simply shave or clean up my neck once a week since that isn’t on UPS time or is that still considered sculpting?

Rack em

Made the Podium
That was my other question can I simply shave or clean up my neck once a week since that isn’t on UPS time or is that still considered sculpting?
Basically you can't clean shave one area while letting other areas grow out. If your beard gets too thick then yeah you can shave it clean and let it grow out again, or just trim the whole thing up. But show up with a chin strap or a goatee and that's when management will get on you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Basically you can't clean shave one area while letting other areas grow out. If your beard gets too thick then yeah you can shave it clean and let it grow out again, or just trim the whole thing up. But show up with a chin strap or a goatee and that's when management will get on you.
Yeah. Keep the sculpting to a minimum. Like for weddings or special events and you won’t catch flack. Start cleaning it up real pretty every weekend while the rest is long and you’ll probably hear something