Sheriff Joe

moreluck

golden ticket member
"But mom, I'm just a little bit pregnant!"

"But I just came here 'illegally' to make a better life". You do not start your new life by breaking the law!

"But I only stole a little bit of stuff and that's why the store has insurance." Their insurance is that I, the customer, will have to pay more for my items because crooks like you steal a little bit!

Thou shalt not steal is not one of the commandments they plan on doing away with.

You either steal or you don't. You're honest or you're not!!

texan

"But I just came here 'illegally' to make a better life". You do not start your new life by breaking the law!

"But I only stole a little bit of stuff and that's why the store has insurance." Their insurance is that I, the customer, will have to pay more for my items because crooks like you steal a little bit!

Thou shalt not steal is not one of the commandments they plan on doing away with.

Most do not want to start with the base facts, but drown you out with justifications.

I do not have all the answers to this, but black and white, right and wrong is no longer a good starting
point in most discussions anymore.

bbsam

Staff member

Do these axioms go for the personhood of corporations as well?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"A paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment,
free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing,
free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns.
And believe it or not, such a placedoes, indeed, exist:It's called prison."
Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office