Shift change

sailink37

So on sept 3rd I talked to my supervisor to try an switch to the twilight shift because I am always late to school after the preload shift. He said he would take care of it, and then told me I was set to change shifts on sept 17th. On the friday before the 17th, my supervisor told me to talk the the human resources person about my new shift. The human resources person said I wasn't even registered for a shift change and that she'll try to change my shift by the 24th. Right now I'm not sure if my shift is changed or not and cant contact my supervisor or human resource person. should I just go to preload shift tomorrow or the twilight shift?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So on sept 3rd I talked to my supervisor to try an switch to the twilight shift because I am always late to school after the preload shift. He said he would take care of it, and then told me I was set to change shifts on sept 17th. On the friday before the 17th, my supervisor told me to talk the the human resources person about my new shift. The human resources person said I wasn't even registered for a shift change and that she'll try to change my shift by the 24th. Right now I'm not sure if my shift is changed or not and cant contact my supervisor or human resource person. should I just go to preload shift tomorrow or the twilight shift?

Flip a coin

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Peaks almost here , your not going anywhere..