Shoes for Preload Do They Check

SmithBarney

get something in between, like a good hiking shoe, midtop, good support but not a boot. Steel/composite toe shoes may be reimbursable(or at least used to be)

Hateworkingaspreload

I wear the sneakers I wear to school and I have regrets already, yesterday a package broke and an ironing bar fell straight on my foot. Happened in front of my sup too, had to pretend it didn't hit my foot LOL :(

wayfair

swollen member
I wear the sneakers I wear to school and I have regrets already, yesterday a package broke and an ironing bar fell straight on my foot. Happened in front of my sup too, had to pretend it didn't hit my foot LOL :(

Steel toe shoes would be the only way to protect from that, and those aren't required, so you should have cried

Box Ox

Steel toe shoes would be the only way to protect from that, and those aren't required, so you should have cried

Can also go with composite safety toes. They're nonmetallic and typically crush rated. Tend to see them in the less heavy, more athletic looking shoes. Ideal if you work inside and run routes and/or don't like the idea of wearing full boots in preload.

Just FYI for any new folks looking for good shoes.

HBGPreloader

Yes, our building checks our shoes once in a while.
No, those sneakers would not pass.
Our only requirements are a leather upper and slip resistant soles. I've been threatened with being sent home for wearing shoes that the soles have worn out.
I wear Merrell Classic Jungle Moc and it has a suede upper...
1566-DEFAULT-m.jpg