• No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • wtf is a Chan?

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

newfie

View attachment 258252
The website’s creator

Website the gunmen use to post their manifestos, Facebook live streams and is filled with nazis and white nationalists.

8chan Is a Megaphone for Gunmen. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator.

I think it’s pointless personally. They’ll just gather in another place, just like the incel forums and subreddits, picking up steam and momentum with each banning and news coverage of the banning.

It’s just like how grand theft auto sold more copies.

he wont be shooting up any place

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you say so. You really think tech developed by the US Navy is untraceable by the US government? I would guess most exit nodes are actually run by the government. Tell everyone this is a safe method to protect their anonymity and let all the criminals use the network, but I’m sure you’re hidden in your bunker.
You're right the Tor network is a big conspiracy.
Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's funny that anyone on here would actually think they know what the government is or isn't capable of when it comes to spying.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's funny that anyone on here would actually think they know what the government is or isn't capable of when it comes to spying.
I just think of all the pedophile ring busts they have pulled off and it’s usually no comment on how they tracked the perps living in different countries, cities, states, etc.

rod

Retired 22 years
I just think of all the pedophile ring busts they have pulled off and it’s usually no comment on how they tracked the perps living in different countries, cities, states, etc.
I wouldn't even type that "P" word in. I bet you are on some list now.

Star B

White Lightening
So much for the notion of free speech.
free speech only applies for government speech, not private enterprise.

Cloudflare is one of the most tolerant places. The fact that they booted someone off should tell you something.
free_speech.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
free speech only applies for government speech, not private enterprise.

Cloudflare is one of the most tolerant places. The fact that they booted someone off should tell you something.
free_speech.png
I didn't mention the first amendment.
Ttku buddy.

The fact that you support a company blocking free speech tells me everything I need to know about you.