• No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • wtf is a Chan?

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Star B

White Lightening
WDFD
You're not a government entity, do you believe in free speech?
Jesus :censored2:ing Christ.
I belive you can say what you want.

What I also believe is that nobody is required to retransmit or store anyone elses speech if they choose not to. I sure as hell don't want a hate-spewing customer on my servers. If you wanted to come on and rant about the government, fine. There is a line to cross and if CF says that it crossed the line, I wholly support CFs position.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

What I also believe is that nobody is required to retransmit or store anyone elses speech if they choose not to. I sure as hell don't want a hate-spewing customer on my servers. If you wanted to come on and rant about the government, fine. There is a line to cross and if CF says that it crossed the line, I wholly support CFs position.
Ok.
So you don't believe in free speech.
Carry on comrade!

over9five

Staff member

Hope they never read "Current Events". Talk about hate spewing!

It will be fine

Ok.
So you don't believe in free speech.
Carry on comrade!
Going full triggered snowflake on this one huh?
Waaa, a private company decided to stop providing service to another private company! Stop trampling my rights!

It’s called the market, don’t worry someone will host 8chan for the right price.

oldngray

nowhere special
Between two private companies. Only issue should be the details of the contract between them and whether Cloudfare broke the agreement by cutting them off.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Waaa, a private company decided to stop providing service to another private company! Stop trampling my rights!

It’s called the market, don’t worry someone will host 8chan for the right price.

I said the company has no respect for the notion of free speech. You are agreeing with me whether you realize it or not.

Don't be such a whiny little bitch about it.

It will be fine

I said the company has no respect for the notion of free speech. You are agreeing with me whether you realize it or not.

Don't be such a whiny little bitch about it.
I guess you don’t understand business and free markets. Cloudflare decided it wasn’t worth losing customers to continue hosting a terrorist recruiting message board. It has nothing to do with your notion of free speech. One of their clients was bringing bad press so they dropped them, that’s how business works.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess you don’t understand business and free markets. Cloudflare decided it wasn’t worth losing customers to continue hosting a terrorist recruiting message board. It has nothing to do with your notion of free speech. One of their clients was bringing bad press so they dropped them, that’s how business works.
I said the company doesn't respect the notion of free speech.

You then tried to disagree with me by saying the company cares more about money than free speech. No :censored2: Sherlock, that's what I'm saying.
Lol.

You just don't want to admit you don't respect free speech either. It's ok comrade, just own it.

It will be fine

I said the company doesn't respect the notion of free speech.

You then tried to disagree with me by saying the company cares more about money than free speech. No :censored2: Sherlock, that's what I'm saying.
Lol.

You just don't want to admit you don't respect free speech either. It's ok comrade, just own it.
I don’t expect private companies to protect my rights. I’m not sure why you do. Or do you just want the whine about it?