Should Obama resign already and let Trump take over

Beerus the Destroyer

It's not like Obama has much time left anyways in office. And just today it's official that Trump won after the state electors elected him. Time can't just go fast enough to get Obama out.

Dr.Brownz

Well I've worked there for 5 months and they tell me they Like me.

Dude. Being PT Sup is not a promotion. It's a dead end and you will be blamed for everything that goes wrong. Do you know that management at UPS has to pay for their own health insurance? On top of being salaried and having to work unpaid OT. Stay union. Don't let your sups trick you into believing you are their friend. You probably do do alot of work, that is why they like you. But you will come to realize that doing alot of work is bad for your body, specifically every joint on your body. Destroying the cartilage in your joints is not worth making your sups reports look good. You will either take this to heart or you will burn yourself out and start having to work the slower pace anyway (if you don't suffer a career ending injury first), so it's your choice!

Returntosender

Well I've worked there for 5 months and they tell me they Like me.
IMG_0779.GIF

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BHO needs to stay around until the end of his term.
He has pardoned more criminals than 11 past presidents .

Obama Pardons 78, Commutes Sentences of Another 153 Criminals, Many Drug Traffickers - Breitbart

Outgoing President Barack Obama pardoned 78 convicts and commuted the sentences of another 153, many of whom were drug traffickers, in the largest number of clemencies granted by a president in one day on Monday.
Of the variety of crimes committed by the criminals receiving clemency, many are drug trafficking—manufacturing and selling illicit drugs including crack cocaine, heroin, and more. Thousands of dollars in fines owed were also excused.
The White House does not explain why any of the 231 individuals who received clemency deserved a “second chance,” simply saying they had “led a productive and law-abiding post-conviction life,” or merely “made the most of his or her time in prison.”

How many more can he put back on the streets before Jan 20th ?

Beerus the Destroyer

Just don't forget about the little people when you put on that UPS polo.

Dude. Being PT Sup is not a promotion. It's a dead end and you will be blamed for everything that goes wrong. Do you know that management at UPS has to pay for their own health insurance? On top of being salaried and having to work unpaid OT. Stay union. Don't let your sups trick you into believing you are their friend. You probably do do alot of work, that is why they like you. But you will come to realize that doing alot of work is bad for your body, specifically every joint on your body. Destroying the cartilage in your joints is not worth making your sups reports look good. You will either take this to heart or you will burn yourself out and start having to work the slower pace anyway (if you don't suffer a career ending injury first), so it's your choice!
I noticed that my PT supervisors yell at each other, I'm not a fool. My goal is to work at UPS until I finish school, at least. Or if I'm still interested and get asked to be a delivery driver I might take that job. But I don't intend to be a supervisor. Thank you.