Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

floridays

That was during the campaigning for President! Now the imbecile is speaking gibberish!!!

I know! Just plain friend*king stupid!
They are actually saying this ... Biden needs to be impeached or step down immediately!
He has nothing to be impeached from or step down from yet.
If he does ascend and is then exiled, the backhoe reports for duty.

Jo Jorgensen

floridays

Write in vote

Never,

Biden if he makes it was the smart guy, had/has all the answers.
You go to the plate alone, only room for one in the batter's box.
Trumps a :censored2: anyway, right Joe?

We've got a pusillanimous in the non-existent "Office of the President Elect."
Lumber up.

fishtm2001

You people are being informed by a toxic stream of disinformation and propaganda via social media and fake news sites. There's no vaccine for that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We've got a pusillanimous in the non-existent "Office of the President Elect."
Lumber up.
I still say keeping that stupid friend.-kwad in the dark as long as possible is the best course for America.
DimWits can’t plan their way out of a wet paper bag ... make them continue with the plans Trump’s team has in place.

fishtm2001

I still say keeping that stupid friend.-kwad in the dark as long as possible is the best course for America.
DimWits can’t plan their way out of a wet paper bag ... make them continue with the plans Trump’s team has in place.
President-elect Joe Biden is putting scientists in charge and back on the stage to restore trust in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The plans include immediately reviving regular media briefings and giving a central role to long-sidelined career officials including Nancy Messonnier, the public health official who first warned of the “severe” impact of the Covid-19 back in February.

Politico

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
President-elect Joe Biden is putting scientists in charge and back on the stage to restore trust in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Putting scientists in charge is a recipe for disaster.

Scientists are normally advisors to a Decision Maker.

I guess a scientist in charge is probably better than Biden in charge.

oldngray

nowhere special
I never said I thought Trump is intelligent ... although he is smarter than any DimWit Libturd I've come across.

Obviously, I think he is much more intelligent than you! Much more intelligent.

Depends how you measure intelligence. Carter had brains but no street smarts. Trump is the opposite.

fishtm2001

Depends how you measure intelligence. Carter had brains but no street smarts. Trump is the opposite.
Yeah, trump's street smarts! That's what told him to campaign to his dumb base when everyone was telling him to tone it down and move more to the center. It's why he got stomped by what will be close to 7,000,000 votes.