Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

Should The Trump Warp Speed Team Disclose Their Plans to Biden COVID Team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

floridays

My States Army National Guard. Cavalry Unit. Started out as a Scout and after about 10 years switched over to tanks. Left as an E 6 tank commander.
My Thanks to you Sir.

What campaign(s)?
I've got a friend that didn't make it home, he was Army as well, a Major, a Night Stalker, a pilot.
I've got other friends that made it home, Medals are awarded with Campaign notation.

Thank You again Sir.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No other election in this country uses the Electoral College. It is an aberration.
For a good reason.
The Constitution set it up that way so that large population center States could not dictate and dominate politics.
This is The United States Of America and the smaller/less dense population states would not have agreed to join the Union without the Electoral College electing the President.
All it takes to change it is a Constitutional Amendment, so get off your lazy ass and make it so.

PT Car Washer

For a good reason.
The Constitution set it up that way so that large population center States could not dictate and dominate politics.
This is The United States Of America and the smaller/less dense population states would not have agreed to join the Union without the Electoral College electing the President.
All it takes to change it is a Constitutional Amendment, so get off your lazy ass and make it so.
Not to mention that the less dense population states also had large slave holdings which these states wanted counted for representative purposes while legally they were considered property just like cows or chickens.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not to mention that the less dense population states also had large slave holdings which these states wanted counted for representative purposes while legally they were considered property just like cows or chickens.
If you want to live with your head up your ass thinking about ancient history, this is the good old USA and you have that right!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Official Brown Cafe S*:censored2:t List! :puppet::puppet::puppet::puppet::rofl::rofl::rofl::salute:

1606631954991.png

SLW

Democrats don't even want the vaccines to go to Americans. They want to vaccinate people in third world countries.
:censored2: it, I'm not taking any vaccine until a bunch of other countries are taking the same one. I don't trust our (or any) gov't hastily pushing anything out for political reasons.
So far China is furthest ahead, with nearly 1 million vaccinated in their own country, and with some evidence they've begun exporting.

newfie

* it, I'm not taking any vaccine until a bunch of other countries are taking the same one. I don't trust our (or any) gov't hastily pushing anything out for political reasons.
So far China is furthest ahead, with nearly 1 million vaccinated in their own country, and with some evidence they've begun exporting.

so you think pharmaceutical companies would risk their lively hoods to push out a dangerous vaccine. Not to mention they made sure they waited until the first business day after the media declared Biden a winner before they announced their vaccine. clearly a pro dem decision.

and you would trust a chinese vaccine developed with no consequence or repercussions to the official Chinese pharmaceutical company over one created in this country and Europe with government oversight and approval?

Box Ox

* it, I'm not taking any vaccine until a bunch of other countries are taking the same one. I don't trust our (or any) gov't hastily pushing anything out for political reasons.
So you wouldn't take the Chinese Communist Party's vaccine either?

vantexan

so you think pharmaceutical companies would risk their lively hoods to push out a dangerous vaccine. Not to mention they made sure they waited until the first business day after the media declared Biden a winner before they announced their vaccine. clearly a pro dem decision.

and you would trust a chinese vaccine developed with no consequence or repercussions to the official Chinese pharmaceutical company over one created in this country and Europe with government oversight and approval?
Trump was pressuring them to greatly reduce drug prices. Just another example of Trump fighting for average Americans that the Left refused to acknowledge.

newfie

Trump was pressuring them to greatly reduce drug prices. Just another example of Trump fighting for average Americans that the Left refused to acknowledge.

who knew you should simply demand the drug companies charge US citizens the same they charge citizens of other countries.