Should the Union be FT only?

KOG72

I’m full of it
That's funny. And i get it. I have a 24 year old roommate who didn't know that we have to take our trash to the curb ourselves. He thought the landlord was responsible for that! Hahaha

And he doesn't help clean the house. Grrrr. I'm 33 so I don't think I technically count as an official millennial. But I don't care too much about that. There are good and bad people in every generation.
Now you have my attention....hubba hubba

mikejonesjr

That's just as dumb as saying drivers or feeders shouldn't be in the union. One position isnt more important than the other. "In the grand scheme of things" everyone is replaceable. These drivers think you need a bachelors degree to drive a box truck around and anyone doing something else at UPS is beneath them. I dont get it.

That's just as dumb as saying drivers or feeders shouldn't be in the union. One position isnt more important than the other. "In the grand scheme of things" everyone is replaceable. These drivers think you need a bachelors degree to drive a box truck around and anyone doing something else at UPS is beneath them. I dont get it.
And why atwnar the part timers going for these jobs? Don't wanna work 11 or 12 hour shifts?

Heavy Package

I have a 24 year old roommate who didn't know that we have to take our trash to the curb ourselves. He thought the landlord was responsible for that! Hahaha

And he doesn't help clean the house.

I had 2 worthless Millenials over at my house today. Kids of friends of ours. They are completely and utterly useless and wasting oxygen. Neither one of them, all "college educated" LMFAO, have a pot to piss in.

mikejonesjr

And why atwnar the part timers going for these jobs? Don't wanna work 11 or 12 hour shifts?
It isn't for everyone. Just like working at UPS in general isn't for everyone. Im not saying drivers don't deserve what they make I just dont agree with OP putting himself on a pedestal over employees working other positions.