Should UPS employees have the option to be paid in a different store of value?

Commercial Inside Release

Before forcing everyone onto digital currency, they first have to clean house. I know you don't believe it, but all they care about is maintaing the power of the US dollar fiat currency. They've gotten sloppy and careless like empires occasionally do, but make no mistake, they will eventually stomp flat anything that competes with USD.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Eh it's hard to do that. We don't match 401k but you still should be contributing to it. Also modify your allocation to equities if you are in your 20s-30s it's too safe by default at such a young age you can deal with large swings.

Nah
When someone tells me we are s-l-o-w-l-y losing maybe it’s time to open up options. Pensions, 401k’s, bonds, stocks, property are all in this.
I'd take all my wages in gold bullion in a heartbeat.

Over70irregs

When someone tells me we are s-l-o-w-l-y losing maybe it’s time to open up options. Pensions, 401k’s, bonds, stocks, property are all in this.
Seriously we need to plan now. If we don’t the younger guys will be in difficult positions and may vote according to their situations while your retired.