Should UPS supply socks?

Should the company provide us with socks because they already supply us with water and toilet paper

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

I can say you can use a UPS sock as toilet paper I do know of a few drivers who have done that. Could actually save the company money.

Shorts365

But we can order 5 winter jackets if wanted! Wtf
Ha ha I never thought of it that way. I’d happily trade all the dumb safari hats I never wear for some socks.

Also I love having to explain to 22.4s over and over again that they’re gonna wanna order jackets 2 sizes smaller than they think.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Charmin or GTFO.

Those red bears give me the creeps but that paper makes my bhole so comfy. Gotta wrap that UPS transparent TP around your hand 50 times to keep your hands clean.

That Charmin goodness is unparalleled.
Charmin or strike.

qdg2

I don't recall ever having to buy shorts--socks yes--shorts no.
Yep. You had to buy shorts here initially. Controversy ensued immediately because of quality/standards control. Folks began to "modify/alter" them....especially the chicks. Shorter and shorter. Initially the shorts only came in near knee length. Then they added a shorter length. The argument was that "Hey, I own these shorts" by the employee. So, the company fixed that.

And yes, the company should provide socks.