Should UPS supply socks?

Should the company provide us with socks because they already supply us with water and toilet paper

• Total voters

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yep. You had to buy shorts here initially. Controversy ensued immediately because of quality/standards control. Folks began to "modify/alter" them....especially the chicks. Shorter and shorter. Initially the shorts only came in near knee length. Then they added a shorter length. The argument was that "Hey, I own these shorts" by the employee. So, the company fixed that.

And yes, the company should provide socks.
I rolled mine up, otherwise I got hung up on the gearshift. Safety first, Thats my story. No complaints

I rolled mine up, otherwise I got hung up on the gearshift. Safety first, Thats my story. No complaints
jsNhzGwMlQ8HKTmiUM.gif

Trucker Clock

Isn't that part of the uniform?

Not really.

Your shoes can be black or brown, and they show. We don’t have to wear specific UPS shoes, with a UPS logo.

For those that wear a t-shirt, it can also be white or brown, and it shows. We don’t have to wear a UPS t-shirt.

They should just specify brown socks that we can buy anywhere. Who cares about a UPS logo on the socks. It’s just another way for UPS to control us.

You say the brown socks I buy will not color match my shorts and shirt? Guess what, my shorts don’t color match my shirt right now. They are two different shades of brown and nobody has said a word or even cares.

Specify brown socks with the shorts and be done with it.