Should Women's Testimony be Accepted Without Verification?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Old Man Jingles, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

First we got the Bimbo from the left Christine Blasey Ford and now
    some dingbat nurse saying the 23 week fetus was backstroking around the uterus
    while the doctor was performing amniocentesis in which the fetus is not targeted.

Nurse: I saw preborn baby ‘trying to get away’ from abortion instruments

So imagine what might happen in an abortion:
    Then another nurse starts attributing her emotions to a fetus in abortion.

2. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

What makes her a bimbo?
    Is she a bimbo just because Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her?
    I guess she was asking for it........SMH

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Old Man Jingles

Sorry ... I thought you had seen her testimony!

4. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

I did, that's why I don't understand your use of the word

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Old Man Jingles

Well, I guess we can agree to disagree.
    I figured by now with Kavanaugh firmly seated on the SCOTUS all the Libturds would have dropped their pretense.
    The lady is plainly looney toons!

Carry on.

6. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

I don't agree with that

7. Old Man Jingles

Well ... That’s where the, “I guess we can agree to disagree.” comes into play.

Carry on.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  8. Old Man Jingles

Freedom comes with responsibilities.

9. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

What a crazy thread. Iits obvious no testimony is believed without verification and even that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

10. Old Man Jingles

Yep

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26...on-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.” But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth.

When his mother, a pediatrician, took James for counseling, she chose a gender transition therapist who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a mental conflict between physical sex and perceived gender. James’ precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary. Remove the “rainbow” from James’ diagnosis, and it crumbles under the weight of the criteria for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

11. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

I don't disagree with you though......just out of pure spite

12. Wrong

Wrong :))

Blasey Ford is a liar. She helped friend pass a lie detector test and credit card scammed a boyfriend.

Next level thottery.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  13. Old Man Jingles

You're just jealous of my creativity!

14. Old Man Jingles

You obviously don't take women's word too seriously.

15. Old Man Jingles

We already know you are a woman ... why do you need to be more of a woman?

16. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

Can you spell FISA, senor? I think you may have to enroll in the course, you may learn something in the future.

Remember I started the now dead Andrew McCabe thread long before anyone, you included, knew of his existence. Just being a professor again.

17. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Are you drinking again? You looking for some other thread?

18. floridays

Actually no to both. I was simply responding to your post about testimony and verification. Didn't want to make you look foolish again, was trying to be nice.
    In layman's English wait till the FISA applications are released and look at the testimony and verification, and then support the issue of the warrants. Just reminding you of McCabe, he'll be in the news again, shortly maybe, time doesn't matter though, he will be there.
    I'll add one more for you good friend, Nunes, the guy you hate will be a factor in pouring some salt on your wounds. Give it time, I haven't been wrong yet.

19. Sportello

Sportello l'etat, c'est moi

I don’t follow your ramblings, but I can’t recall you ever being right about anything as regards to tRUmps’s many ongoing investigations.

20. floridays

I love u too sweatheart, the person I replied to knows I've been on track. To put it under one umbrella,.... no there there......period.

Sweatheat was not a misspelling.... Sweetheart, Hello darlin, nice to see you it's been a long time.