Should Women's Testimony be Accepted Without Verification?

bbsam

Staff member
What a crazy thread. Iits obvious no testimony is believed without verification and even that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mom Dresses 6-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad For Disagreeing

The transgender stuff is funny to me. Watching how much of a legal :censored2: storm it is.
Yep

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26...on-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

Six-year-old James is caught in a gender identity nightmare. Under his mom’s care in Dallas, Texas, James obediently lives as a trans girl named “Luna.” But given the choice when he’s with dad, he’s all boy — his sex at birth.

When his mother, a pediatrician, took James for counseling, she chose a gender transition therapist who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a mental conflict between physical sex and perceived gender. James’ precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary. Remove the “rainbow” from James’ diagnosis, and it crumbles under the weight of the criteria for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria.

El Correcto

god is dead
First we got the Bimbo from the left Christine Blasey Ford and now
some dingbat nurse saying the 23 week fetus was backstroking around the uterus
while the doctor was performing amniocentesis in which the fetus is not targeted.

Nurse: I saw preborn baby ‘trying to get away’ from abortion instruments

So imagine what might happen in an abortion:
Then another nurse starts attributing her emotions to a fetus in abortion.
Blasey Ford is a liar. She helped friend pass a lie detector test and credit card scammed a boyfriend.

Next level thottery.

floridays

What a crazy thread. Iits obvious no testimony is believed without verification and even that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.
Can you spell FISA, senor? I think you may have to enroll in the course, you may learn something in the future.

Remember I started the now dead Andrew McCabe thread long before anyone, you included, knew of his existence. Just being a professor again.

bbsam

Staff member
Can you spell FISA, senor? I think you may have to enroll in the course, you may learn something in the future.

Remember I started the now dead Andrew McCabe thread long before anyone, you included, knew of his existence. Just being a professor again.
Are you drinking again? You looking for some other thread?

floridays

Are you drinking again? You looking for some other thread?
Actually no to both. I was simply responding to your post about testimony and verification. Didn't want to make you look foolish again, was trying to be nice.
In layman's English wait till the FISA applications are released and look at the testimony and verification, and then support the issue of the warrants. Just reminding you of McCabe, he'll be in the news again, shortly maybe, time doesn't matter though, he will be there.
I'll add one more for you good friend, Nunes, the guy you hate will be a factor in pouring some salt on your wounds. Give it time, I haven't been wrong yet.

floridays

I don’t follow your ramblings, but I can’t recall you ever being right about anything as regards to tRUmps’s many ongoing investigations.
I love u too sweatheart, the person I replied to knows I've been on track. To put it under one umbrella,.... no there there......period.

Sweatheat was not a misspelling.... Sweetheart, Hello darlin, nice to see you it's been a long time.