Showers at UPS locker rooms.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Havent you already asked this stupid question 50 million times?
You gay or somethin?

No kiddin, 5 posts about showers, 4 posts about wanting pics of UPS employees wearing UPS socks and "underwears", and half a dozen enquiring about some driver named Dexter. Sounds like there's some pretty kinky stuff goin on up in NYC.:pirate::whistling Ohhh yeaaahh...UPS socks....:drool:....:wacko:

DS

Fenderbender
what happened to this site
Could you be a tad more specific?
If you're talking about 4 years ago....yes it has
If you think we are all going to hell in a handbasket because the Lawrence Welk feel the browncafe used to have has been replaced with a mishmash of young folks and old farts sharing thier thoughts you may be right.
This site has progressed naturally,were all getting warmer.

DS

Fenderbender
I'm not sure a fixation with men showering and the allusion "we're all getting warmer" has proper context.
I'm quite happy to to all my showering at home.I dont need guys like raw,the uk guy or(shudder) HarryManback anywhere near me when I'm naked.I was alluding more towards the similarities in natural progression that this site may have
with global warming...

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
My apologies for contributing to the detriment of this site. :blushing: I thought I would comment on our friend subway's posting habits. Who knew it would lead to your envisioning a shower scene with myself and 2 other posters not here to defend themselves? Shudder indeed...:no:

DS

Fenderbender
My apologies for contributing to the detriment of this site. :blushing: I thought I would comment on our friend subway's posting habits. Who knew it would lead to your envisioning a shower scene with myself and 2 other posters not here to defend themselves? Shudder indeed...:no:
Maybe your right.I had no intention of offending anyone.I just kept
picturing your former avatar.I apologize.It was shallow of me to try to make a point not knowing you were so easily offended.I`m sure that everyone I mentioned will eventually read this and I knew it when I typed it.Raw already thinks I`m gay,the UK guy is probobly in the UK.
subway doesn't post much...and he seems odd...

satellitedriver

If there is community showers, wear flip-flops. Some pretty funky stuff flows to the drain.(sorry to be gross, but I have used workplace showers). Great place to catch athletes foot. Just remember," there is fungus among us".

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm quite happy to to all my showering at home.I dont need guys like raw,the uk guy or(shudder) HarryManback anywhere near me when I'm naked.I was alluding more towards the similarities in natural progression that this site may have
with global warming...
Whats the matter DS? Not into american men? Some of us speak french! lol

jughead84

Hello. I have a problem at work............................................................oh crap! .......sorry guys, I must have have mistaken this forum for the Brown Cafe. I just needed help with a problem at work. Didn't mean to interrupt your chit chat about men in showers, hairy backs and "warming up" (whatever that means?). So go back to what you were doing and pretend I was never here. And by the way, don't drop the soap!:laugh::lol::laugh::lol: Unless you really want to.:w00t: