Why can’t straight men use the women’s locker room?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I mean, when was the last time any of you saw a tranny trying to use a restroom? Like never right?

And the same cavemen would be ok if a woman used the mens room, just not a woman with a schweenus.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I mean, when was the last time any of you saw a tranny trying to use a restroom? Like never right?
This is the thing Joe Biden selected to run the nuclear energy department:
SamBrinton-810x500.jpg

These are the people you vote for.
SMH.

tadpole

I’m just curious because we’re told that gays and trans whatevers have to be able to use the restrooms and locker rooms of their choosing or else that’s discrimination. So what gives here? Anyone have an explanation
Question: Which bathroom do you want a man to use who's dressed as a woman, who has real looking breasts and has had surgery on his netherregions?

How about a woman who dresses like a man, has body hair, and has had gender reassignment surgery?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Question: Which bathroom do you want a man to use who's dressed as a woman, who has real looking breasts and has had surgery on his netherregions?

How about a woman who dresses like a man, has body hair, and has had gender reassignment surgery?
If I can’t tell then I’m fine.

tadpole

I think a lot of us are bothered by the existence of these people. But they're not going away just because we don't want them to be this way. So we should be compassionate. But if they're whipping out a schlong in the womens locker room, there's a big problem.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think a lot of us are bothered by the existence of these people. But they're not going away just because we don't want them to be this way. So we should be compassionate. But if they're whipping out a schlong in the womens locker room, there's a big problem.
I don’t care about them, just don’t jam it in my face.

Your sex at birth is your sex that’s the head you use I learned that when I was 4

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

One in a mental health facility.
Compassion would be getting them the mental health services they need.