Signatures

UPSNewbie

So I have been thoroughly bored the past week or too, so I decided to take up photoshopping again. I haven't fiddled with it in five years or so.

Behold! I debut my first work in a long damn time--my very own Brown Cafe signature.

BrownCafeSigFinished.png

This was actually done in the Freeware Paint.NET, since my Photoshop license ran out.

Any other photoshoppers out there?

UPSNewbie

Here is another one of my creations. It's called Pixel Art. Creating the picture one pixel at a time. No line tool. I'm going to create my own abstract chess pieces later. Just thought I'd show off the board and the palette.

pixelcube.gif

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
And I'm sad to say that Brown Cafe won't accept it in any way, shape, or form. :sad-very:

It sure won't. At first I thought it was because your file size was too large (larger than 19.5 kb). I saved your file and optimized it in PS, so it was within the guidelines for a sig image, and still no luck. I resized to 300 x 75 and got the file size under 19.5 kb. I also tried .png, .gif, and .jpeg. I still get the message "Unable To Save Image".

You might want to message Cheryl, and ask her, if she knows why it isn't working.
Good Luck
Dizzee

UPSNewbie

It sure won't. At first I thought it was because your file size was too large (larger than 19.5 kb). I saved your file and optimized it in PS, so it was within the guidelines for a sig image, and still no luck. I resized to 300 x 75 and got the file size under 19.5 kb. I also tried .png, .gif, and .jpeg. I still get the message "Unable To Save Image".

You might want to message Cheryl, and ask her, if she knows why it isn't working.
Good Luck
Dizzee

I made it the maximum size: 400 x 100. It should work from just that alone. It doesn't even allow the URL...

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I made it the maximum size: 400 x 100. It should work from just that alone. It doesn't even allow the URL...

From the "Edit Signature" page:
"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 400 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller)."

That's a little confusing to me. Seems like it should say "and", not "or".

Your sig is 400 x 100, but, it's around 80 kb.

I tried 400 x 100 and under 19.5 kb. Still a no go.
I tried 300 x 75 and under 19.5 kb. Still, no dice.

I'm thinking that the ability to have a sig image is disabled, but, the option is still there on the "Edit Signature" page.

By the way, you did a nice job on yours. It looks good.

Dizzee