Simple question

floridays

Do your trackers, power pads or what ever you call them these days record a picture of the person that signed for a delivery?

Sig required or DSR is actually where my interest is. Thank You in advance for your response.

Fedexcellent

No. You are not allowed to have a person in the photo of the delivery. Effective in October the photos of delivery locations will be available to anyone teaching a package on FedEx. In September, only FedEx account members can see the photos

floridays

No. You are not allowed to have a person in the photo of the delivery. Effective in October the photos of delivery locations will be available to anyone teaching a package on FedEx. In September, only FedEx account members can see the photos
Thank you for responding. :thumbup1:

floridays

I actually meant, does the power pad or what ever they are called these days snap a picture while signatory is signing. I have no interest in the location.
You have verified photo is available.

Is the photo function enabled upon signature?
If you don't know there is nothing wrong in saying, "I don't know."

McFeely

Huge Member
If you get a signature in person, it does not prompt (or allow) a photo. Only prompts for photos when a package is left with the appropriate release (residential, signed door tag, etc).

floridays

If you get a signature in person, it does not prompt (or allow) a photo. Only prompts for photos when a package is left with the appropriate release (residential, signed door tag, etc).
Thank you McFeely. :thumbup1:
I will consider my question answered.
Felt a Tori tit lately? :lol:

Thank you again.:thumbup1:

fatboy33

I actually meant, does the power pad or what ever they are called these days snap a picture while signatory is signing. I have no interest in the location.
You have verified photo is available.

Is the photo function enabled upon signature?
If you don't know there is nothing wrong in saying, "I don't know."
We are unaware of the 'ELO" snapping a pic as the customer signs for their package. We do have a driver who leaves the ELO on the bathroom sink covered with paper towels because he believed it has the power to watch us via the camera lol.

SmithBarney

We do have a driver who leaves the ELO on the bathroom sink covered with paper towels because he believed it has the power to watch us via the camera lol.
We have one who covers the IR(motion detector) in the back of the sprinter, you know the sensor that turns on the light when you get back there... he swears it's a camera...:rolleyes2: and he wonders how to turn on the lights...