snow chat

Big Babooba

Sorry, I got home at 9:30 last night. It took me 90 minutes to drive 25 miles in a foot of snow. If I went over 30 mph, the truck would fishtail. I called my sister down in Georgia and fell asleep on her during the call. How rude of me.

tunemixer

For most of us this isn't our first winter . Its all part of it. We don't have to like it but I have have found that complaining about it just makes it worse. We do what we can do nd thats about the most anybody can ask. What I don't like is some drivers using the snow as an excuse to not do the job. I clean my truck most of the time. Some are lazy. They will bring back stos so they can get help the next day.. I'm willing to help those that help themselves but not those that just won't go the extra it takes ths time of year or during a storm. This is my 26th Christmas. I have done city routes and country routes.

mlhradio

What is this *snow* that you speak of? Yesterday it hit eighty degrees, hot sunny and humid, and I was sweating buckets.

(The last time there was measurable snow down here was 1987, I think. Once in a generation event.)

Big Babooba

If your state would use salt,you wouldah got more done.... Iwas on 91 going to harct and Bradley those roads are brutal!!!!
91 in Massachusetts was no better. It looked like the plows didn't even touch it. I was doing 30 - 35 MPH and all the whack jobs in their 4WDs were passing me like I was standing still. I was expecting to see one or two in the ditch further down the road, but I had no such luck.

barnyard

KTM rider
Snowing here. Expecting 6-10 inches. Tomorrow, the wind is supposed to start blowing and the temps are going to drop.

High Monday should be -5.

Crud.

TB

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The roads here are in rough shape. We had 12" of snow yesterday and last night and 15" on the ground. It is still snowing as I type this. This all happening after a moderate to major ice storm a week + ago...

Tomorrow looks to be another storm, probably more serious with possible power outages. We ( Boston area NW) could have 20-24" on the ground before all is said and done and no power.

For those basking in the sun and warmth, well, enjoy it because you'll be burning in an inferno of 110F+ degree molten lava scorch in a few months. ;()

Big Babooba

If your state would use salt,you wouldah got more done.... Iwas on 91 going to harct and Bradley those roads are brutal!!!!
Were you coming from West Springfield? If so, what time were you there? Maybe we crossed paths and didn't realize it. I was driving a snow covered brown truck. Did you see me?:clown:

A

anonymous6

the white stuff
11pm Friday Dec 19th

We had about a dozen drivers ( feeder ) run out of hrs because of road closures and it took managers 7 hrs to pick us up.

i could of hitchiked back in less than 2 hrs.
probably fire ,me for abandoning equipment????