Snow Day

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What is the rule on chains for doubles?Times I had to chain up a 53 or 48 spread it was 1 outside tire on drag axles, opposite sides.
ha, depends on requirements in California. Sometimes you need just a single on drive axle plus drags. Sometimes you need 3 railers on drive axle plus drags. On a twin screw you may need a 3 railer and a single on drives and drags.

Many times I put on max chains for sets even if minimum requirements. saved my butt many times when truckers were getting stuck with min chains. conditions can change quickly in Sierra. CB radio helps a lot in these conditions.

ski or die

Ski or Die
View attachment 371056

Can someone go check if there is mail?
Yours was worse than mine. Thats a pile of snow. We only got about 8 inches. Didn't bother to check for mail. Didn't see any tire tracks so figured he did not deliver. Mailman showed up early this morning right after I cleared driveway and half the street in front of my house so he wouldn't have any problems.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did you give your mailman a Christmas gift? P.S. they aren't allowed to accept cash gifts unlike you greedy UPS bastards. :-)
5420C9E0-ADD1-4BC2-A0C1-8C5ABADF5F36.gif