So im now Qualified

RuthlessSupSlayer

Started my 30

Its now offical i am a full driver!! I qualified last week despite the on and off situation. I never scratched either they just kept pushing being safe. I was lucky i had a good sup who used to be a driver and had a health issue that put him into management.

So first off i would like to thank those who have come before me and laid the ground work to where we are today. I would never have a chance to make this kind of money and have the benefits we have and for that i am greatful.

Secondly i wpuld like to give some advice for those starting their 30 days here is some advice.

1. As most of what you will reaf is sort during your lunch and come in early. This is to stop on day 31.
  2. Only take as much time as you need to eat and sort and get back out there. This also stops day 31
  3. Make progression through the days do not just jumpto scratchthis is a game and they want to see improvement make sure you are improving.
  4. Each day go ask for your numbers mainly your over under and your SPORH. They may try to come to you and say you are not improving yada yada...if you have your numbers then you have a case to shut them up but do it professionally.
  5. Ask questions even if you know the answer already. Ask veteran drivers specificlly the one who runs the route for advice.
  6. Do not get caught up in the whole union thing while you are in your 30.
  7. Best advice out of all this is Stay Positive and do not get discouraged.
Feel free to shoot me a pm of post here for any questions. Thanks again to those before me and who helped me. I am happy be part of this sht storm with you all.

RuthlessSupSlayer

I know and i am okay with that i get paid by the hour. And i didnt have a real training route like the others have had with 90% resi where mine is about 40 business 60 resi.

Box Ox

i didnt have a real training route like the others have had with 90% resi where mine is about 40 business 60 resi.

60 business/40 resi would be a typical trainer at my center.

Once you’re competent, you get the butthole splits and are running over 200 stops a day. I know, “paid by the hour”. You’ll see.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
In my first couple weeks after qualifying they had already put me out blind on 3 different routes and sent me to a whole different center one day to help because of call outs. Get ready to be bottom bitch for a little while. It’ll pass eventually. Try and help the next person who qualifies! You’ll move up in seniority.

RuthlessSupSlayer

In my first couple weeks after qualifying they had already put me out blind on 3 different routes and sent me to a whole different center one day to help because of call outs. Get ready to be bottom bitch for a little while. It’ll pass eventually. Try and help the next person who qualifies! You’ll move up in seniority.
there is already someone else who is full time who is qualifying so already have one under me. Right now i am just happy to work

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Me too—I’m already getting a stiffy thinking about the drive in (to work).
My PDS just called and told me to stay home today. Said my area blew out today and figured I didn't want to work that hard. I have not worked 5 days in a week since May and am getting used to this part time gig.
Just might get my 2016 taxes done and filed today as the deadline is coming up fast.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My PDS just called and told me to stay home today. Said my area blew out today and figured I didn't want to work that hard. I have not worked 5 days in a week since May and am getting used to this part time gig.
Just might get my 2016 taxes done and filed today as the deadline is coming up fast.
190 pieces would frighten anyone.