So I've been with UPS for 3 months now. Newcomers and Vets are invited.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Maybe because there not allowed?! Your not at roadway any more! No swearing, clean shaven, uniform neat and pressed, we have standards.

J/k with you. At least you got out of roadway before they crumble like dhl.

Indy135

Maybe because there not allowed?! Your not at roadway any more! No swearing, clean shaven, uniform neat and pressed, we have standards.

J/k with you. At least you got out of roadway before they crumble like dhl.

i was a 4 hour on call casual....my last 3 months there i worked 8 hours..total....2 days in 3 months

i had another job of course, but still, if i stayed there it would of took me forever to get on full time......and by the way my dads a DHL driver.....13 years of service will mean nothing in a few weeks, he expects to be gone by thanksgiving

705red

Browncafe Steward
i was a 4 hour on call casual....my last 3 months there i worked 8 hours..total....2 days in 3 months

i had another job of course, but still, if i stayed there it would of took me forever to get on full time......and by the way my dads a DHL driver.....13 years of service will mean nothing in a few weeks, he expects to be gone by thanksgiving
Sorry to hear about your father, the teamsters here are holding a rally to support the dhl employees here on thursday at federal plaza.

Indy135

Sorry to hear about your father, the teamsters here are holding a rally to support the dhl employees here on thursday at federal plaza.
thanks brother, i dont know whats worse, him losing his job, or him having to start all over in a career

he is 46 years old and has been applying to $12-$14 an hour labor jobs...he deserves more then that.....yes he is getting the $390 unemployment for 26 weeks, but he found out, his insurance expires like 36 hours after he is terminated or let go or however they word it

:censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:ked up if u ask me....these guys are bein put out on the street, many foreclosures will come from this