so much for vacation!

solitarysiren

Happiness in Slavery...
well, i'm on vaca this week, but the funny (?) thing is that i keep waking up around four in the morning and can't get back to sleep! I've even had a couple of dreams of being at work, haha! oh man, I've been here too long.:blush:

moreluck

golden ticket member
solitary....wait 'til you retire and you think you can sleep in as late as you want.......same thing happens then too. God's a practical joker! :)

HazMatMan

Enjoy your vacation, looks like it's over, unless you got next week off too. I am also on vacation this week, but it's over for me too. I was going to bed this week about the same time I usually wake up for work (12:30 a.m.) so it's not too bad for me, then wake up around 7 to get my daughter ready for school. Vacations don't really affect my sleeping too much. Can't wait for another year and a half, I get my 5th vacation week. (SWEET!!!!!!!!!)

solitarysiren

Happiness in Slavery...
Enjoy your vacation, looks like it's over, unless you got next week off too. I am also on vacation this week, but it's over for me too. I was going to bed this week about the same time I usually wake up for work (12:30 a.m.) so it's not too bad for me, then wake up around 7 to get my daughter ready for school. Vacations don't really affect my sleeping too much. Can't wait for another year and a half, I get my 5th vacation week. (SWEET!!!!!!!!!)

yeah, it's over, but i really needed it. now i can go to work on monday and not be so resentful, lol. i have another one coming up in two or three weeks, plus a couple of ddays, so it's almost two weeks back to back then, and i'll be in Germany, so, woohoo! see, i've managed to get three months off in summer and go to Europe, so that's more than seven weeks vaca, especially with my regular vaca spread out through the year. gotta love those educational leaves of absence!!!