so whats is considered alot of stops?

rocket man

why do you want to know? are you a supervisor trying to figure out monday,s route,s it none of your your bussiness just do your stops till you get done thank your helper and dont ask no more. only joking alot is more than a little.

hypocrisy

Banned
My best was 416 with a helper, all resi, roughly 11 hr day in a bricked P10. That was a looooong time ago though and it didn't seem like that much then. Toward the end of my package days I would barely do half that because by then I actually followed the methods.

65Goat

I've alway felt that anything close to (Stops + Mileage) = 300+ is generally a solid day's work. Load quality and package count play a huge role as well.

Indecisi0n

Depends on route. I can do 250 stops on say route A and be done by 530 (cake). Route B i might so 97 stops and work my bum off just to be in by 730.

UPSGUY72

All depends of a lot of variables include but not limited to the area your in (city, suburbs, hill towns, driving distance), number of business compared to house calls, how many picks up you have, number of bulk stops, etc.

Giving you a number wouldn't mean anything to you unless you know the area that those numbers cover.

My old retail route was very consistent, 90-100 stops 75 miles or so. Where I got the big allowance was in pieces, 700-900 at a time. Retail peak record one year was 1200. Average day was around 10.5 or so. Peak highest was 14+.