So who won the debate?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
With that being said there is no way in the holy hell that Z will be the next president! Hall kicked his ass. And if you didn't even listen to the words that were coming out of their mouth, just look at the hands of Hall versus Z.
Z look like it was a seven-year-old giving a speech for his science fair project. I thought he was going to have a nervous breakdown.

I love how Z just "claimed" hall was lying yet hall actually PROVED Z was lying!
It was embarrassing and I loved it. Ken didn't disappoint. I knew he was going to hit him with hard cold facts but I didn't think it was going to be this bad of a beating. Fred looked scared. Ken was Conin Mcgreger. He was the best in the ring.

wide load

It was embarrassing and I loved it. Ken didn't disappoint. I knew he was going to hit him with hard cold facts but I didn't think it was going to be this bad of a beating. Fred looked scared. Ken was Conin Mcgreger. He was the best in the ring.
Smooth as Egyptian silk! Ken also mentioned some retaliatory act against a member of local 251. Hmmmm, wonder what that's about???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I watched just the last few minutes but it was obvious even from the short amount of time that Hall was clearly the better of the two.

Hoffa wins, resigns and turns the reins over to Hall.

SoCalUPS

Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, is that why you wanted to debate so bad, to look like a fool? Hall owned you. Fred was stammering and unprepared. Fred was playing high school football against an NFL player out there. From the beginning, you were not even your slates first choice to run. Your sidekick lost his own election. Time after time, Hall was able to show that you were Pro Hoffa and even kissed the old man's behind several times to try and move up. Whether your position changed on Hoffa because you were not asked to be on his slate, only you and the man upstairs know the truth. But what I did see was that you also defended union leaders that were caught doing things that brought reproach upon our Union and you turned the other cheek. To now demand that RA and others being investigated not be given a fair shake, makes you look like a hypocrite. Instead of making our Union spend tons of money on an election that you will obviously lose, do the right thing for us members and drop out. Go back, kiss babies, shake hands and try again next time. One more thing, stop trying to blame the IBT for not organizing in core industries. Your Local should be organizing in your neighborhood. Before you point the finger everywhere else, why not start with yourself first.

UniteandWin

Hall clearly won the debate. He kind of reminded me of when he rallied against Ups in 97. Very prepared and organized. I guess JH is good on talk shows, but hall is clearly running this union

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS Preloader

I don't know if I would say Hall won the debate, but Hall was more relaxed. He was also a condecending a**. Z did seem nervous and yes, he is angry. He should be, an inferior contract was forced on his local and many locals throughout the country. Many Teamsters are not happy with the changes in Healthcare, the pensions, the 4 year progression, the workloads, and the harassment, all of which happened under H&H. I voted for H&H last time, but I won't be this time. We need a change and Z seems to be more I touch with the members. I'll take my chances with Z.

wide load

I don't know if I would say hall won the debate, but hall was more relaxed. He was also a condecending a**. Z did seem nervous and yes, he is angry. He should be, an inferior contract was forced on his local and many locals throughout the country. Many Teamsters are not happy with the changes in Healthcare, the pensions, the 4 year progression, the workloads, and the harassment, all of which happened under H&H. I voted for H&H last time, but I won't be this time. We need a change and Z seems to be more I touch with the members. I'll take my chances with Z.
Wow! So it doesn't bother you that Z was caught in many lies?

JackStraw

Saw a lot of deflecting. Was waiting for the questions from the members and they didn't disappoint but they really didn't answer 'em. They seemed to just sling mud on each others record. One member asked hall about the current contract and he he went into something that Z did in 2007 or 8 without answering the question. As Johnny Mac would say, "The question! Answer the question!!"