So who won the debate?

Is there anyone who thinks Z won that debate or is there anyone who thinks he was prepared to debate
He looked so bad. I was proud of Kenny. Fred never knew what hit him. Every time Ken bent down to grab more facts in writing I would just grin and laugh. Like what's he got up his sleeve next.

The thing also that I respected from Ken is he could have been so much more of a Dick but he was a pretty nice about it for the most part. It could have been so much worse for Suck.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Based on the five minutes of the debate that I watched, I wouldn't want Fred to preside over my book club, let alone run a Union w/1.3M members.

I say who cares. Z should have never debated hall. He isn't running for gp. Hoffa is a fat lazy guy who never worked a day in his life. Can't get up to debate for what he says he is running for. Pathetic

3 done 3 to go

I would just like to know, what people think would change.

Do they think (if FZ is elected)....

That UPS is going to have some sort of "come to Jesus" epiphany ??

For example;

Magically start treating members better.

Give part-timers a big raise.

Go back to the company health care program.

Keep every pkg car driver under 9.5.

Etc.

????

I really think people are that delusional.

If anything, things would be worse.

The company would "double down" on FZ, to test his mettle and intestinal fortitude.

Not to mention.... abuse the inexperience of that "slate".

-Bug-

Sounds like your voting for Hillary too. Too scared to get a new start. You my friend are the SHEEP of the world

3 done 3 to go

I was very impressed with what I saw of hall during the debate.

Good. You are leaving. You may not be affected. But when the next batch of pension cuts for retirees. I am willing to bet. You will be on the retired ups forum typing up a storm.

Just because hall is a great debater. His track record over the last 3 contracts.(except health care) is not anything but concessions

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good. You are leaving. You may not be affected. But when the next batch of pension cuts for retirees. I am willing to bet. You will be on the retired ups forum typing up a storm.

Just because hall is a great debater. His track record over the last 3 contracts.(except health care) is not anything but concessions

Such as?

3 done 3 to go

Orion, technology,harrassment, all pt progressions. 6-1 language, plus many others I'm sure guys will help out. My biggest is the over rule of votes of its members. Why vote? If they just impose it on us

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The minority should not impede the majority.

6:1 benefits the insiders.

Progressions suck but are the proverbial carrot which reduces turnover.

Orion 2.0 will be much better.

image.jpeg
I say who cares. Z should have never debated hall. He isn't running for gp. H is a fat lazy guy who never worked a day in his life. Can't get up to debate for what he says he is running for. Pathetic
It was two number 2's on a level playing field and Zuck Sucked or Zucked which ever. This is upsetting to his supporters but wait till mid November.

Sounds like your voting for Hillary too. Too scared to get a new start. You my friend are the SHEEP of the world
No offense but if you are voting for a pro right to work guy like Trump what do you know of anything that is involved with the Labor movement? Do you think Suck supports Trump? I know he's a loser but he can't be that big a loser that he would support Trump.

3 done 3 to go

The minority should not impede the majority.

6:1 benefits the insiders.

Progressions suck but are the proverbial carrot which reduces turnover.

Orion 2.0 will be much better.

Orion 2 will be better for UPS. Not members. It is designed to have anyone follow it. Especially if we do ever strike.

Still votes not considered.

3 done 3 to go

No offense but if you are voting for a pro right to work guy like Trump what do you know of anything that is involved with the Labor movement? Do you think Suck supports Trump? I know he's a loser but he can't be that big a loser that he would support Trump.

We all will lose. Hillary will just get richer. Middle class will be paying more. Which is us. I want a United States of America. She will sell it for cash every time. I'm willing to try something else. You all tried obama. Now he will be the worse president in our nations history. Even worse than Carter. Only because he got a second term. I will again vote for the opposite of the union. Because they are turning out to be just as crooked.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Also, Im pretty sure FZ has the "guts" to stand up to UPS. Wasn't he the reason our last contract was held back six months because he didn't back down until we just said the voters of Local 89 don't count and passed it anyway?
Truthfully I'm just here to get informed on the candidates, I don't know much about either of them. I've picked up on some stuff with our last contract debacle... But I can't help but think it's not good to have the same leader for 20 years. The average length of a Fortune 500 CEO is 4.6 years about the same a the President.
He has the guts to have no OT after 5 hours for part timers. He has "in limbo" part time / fullish time jobs. He's a giant concession himself.