Some love for on car sups??

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Our on cars are really good. We have one that is pretty new that is great IMO. No bs. If he doesn't know the answer to something he finds out before responding.

Our senior on car is a former driver. He's a little more tough, but he's a former driver so he can be a little more sympathetic in regards to certain things than others. He's played the game.

Our center seems to be a little different. Never seen the center manager go on road ever. I have to be honest I'm not sure what he does besides conference calls and worrying about audits. Our on cars do everything relating to operations and the building.

rod

Retired 22 years
Our on cars are really good. We have one that is pretty new that is great IMO. No bs. If he doesn't know the answer to something he finds out before responding.

Our senior on car is a former driver. He's a little more tough, but he's a former driver so he can be a little more sympathetic in regards to certain things than others. He's played the game.

Our center seems to be a little different. Never seen the center manager go on road ever. I have to be honest I'm not sure what he does besides conference calls and worrying about audits. Our on cars do everything relating to operations and the building.

That's about all they are allowed to do now days. Basically they have been turned into just "yes" men.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I attend/and invite one of my former on roads to parties in the summertime and we have a great time. I gave him a lapdance for his birthday a few years ago, where I MAY have been a bit intoxicated.

My Current on roads in feeders are great. No production BS, No BS in general, we can all joke around and it's fine.