Somebody post a link to the TA, please.

undies

I cannot find a link to the TA, I do not have the teamster APP nor do I plan on getting it. My local has a link to the TA...that does not work. Can anyone help a brother out? Thank you.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Thank God they fixed the BS from 2018
Screenshot_20230727_194739_Drive.jpg

some1else

Banned
“TheAt the end of the day...it’s about limiting liability. Their lawyers tell them it will save them money and lawsuits. Easy win if you just have to change the phrasing.
Our contract is to be read and applied in plain English. So if it says “they defrauded the company” and you are being fired just file and say it has to be at least 2 people they is plural. You can do anything under this contract and use that one easy trick to get away with it. Best contract ever

DriverNerd

Our contract is to be read and applied in plain English. So if it says “they defrauded the company” and you are being fired just file and say it has to be at least 2 people they is plural. You can do anything under this contract and use that one easy trick to get away with it. Best contract ever
They has multiple definitions now. One of those definitions is a single person of unknown gender.