Somebody's gonna to be in trouble!

W

What The Hawk?

All the serial numbers are logged. They're probably all locked now. As soon as they try to activate one they can track them down
Or they'll sell them as is, cash in hand, person who bought it is now the one with the problem.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
All the serial numbers are logged. They're probably all locked now. As soon as they try to activate one they can track them down
That's what happened a couple years ago; FT'er was stealing Iphones via their ridiculously oversize jacket. They apparently had a dozen or two in their coat when they were caught, but the serial #'s/activation/ and a few rats are how it came back to him, not video evidence or dyes.

Johney

Or they'll sell them as is, cash in hand, person who bought it is now the one with the problem.
One idiot buying something from another idiot. Who in the hell would buy a brand new IPhone from someone within days of it's release? Same person who sends money to Nigeria?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That's what happened a couple years ago; FT'er was stealing Iphones via their ridiculously oversize jacket. They apparently had a dozen or two in their coat when they were caught, but the serial #'s/activation/ and a few rats are how it came back to him, not video evidence or dyes.

Got one better that that.

Preloader stealing cellphone's.... and stuck his SIM card in one.

He couldn't figure out how they caught him.

JL 0513

I loaded a high value pair of shoes...SHOES.

DIAWNVPV0AECb5l.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
A pair of those were stolen out of the GUNN centers home town...Grand Rapids, Mn....Judy Garlands home town. They were never recovered and that was years ago.

W

What The Hawk?

One idiot buying something from another idiot. Who in the hell would buy a brand new IPhone from someone within days of it's release? Same person who sends money to Nigeria?
Same people who buy anything at initial release. Gaming consoles, cars, phones, etc...its how I learn...from their mistakes. Lmao

Dr.Brownz

Chinese hackers could prolly get around that.

PCM monday will be : stay alert and look for signs of Triad gang activity in your area!

babboo25

Banned
Maybe the crooks signed up for My Choice and knew the exact movements of the truck. Just another stupid idea from UPS. Almost as dumb as the Taylor Swift trucks.

ManInBrown

Our building was crawling with security this morning. I was told by another driver they were Apple security, not ups security. They were hovering by the straight job that does our local mall. Watching it like a hawk.