Something in the Water

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

CF2783DA-E47C-4ABD-BF37-84D8267009DB.jpeg

My daughter is in DC this weekend for Pharrell’s Something in the Water Festival. She happened to send me this picture. Apparently, UPS is one of the sponsors of the festival. I thought you guys might find this interesting. This truck sure looks a lot better than the Taylor Swift truck. lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

View attachment 388631

My daughter is in DC this weekend for Pharrell’s Something in the Water Festival. She happened to send me this picture. Apparently, UPS is one of the sponsors of the festival. I thought you guys might find this interesting. This truck sure looks a lot better than the Taylor Swift truck. lol.
,@burrheadd
cf2783da-e47c-4abd-bf37-84d8267009db-jpeg.388631

rod

Retired 22 years

View attachment 388631

looks like they are eating well in DC.

View attachment 388631

I would go home sick before I would drive that POS.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

View attachment 388631

The one on the right is cute. Her friend can tag along. I’m sure she knows where the good food is.