South Park UPS man

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Anyone watch the South Park tonight with the UPS man.

Seems all we do is delivery Amazon and bang housewives.:happy-very:

Also that fact that the UPS guy can work with a broken arm is pretty funny.

I bang my housewife / wife every two weeks so as far as I'm concerned this isn't accurate. I deliver a lot of amazon. My arms are tired but definitely not broken.

Butters243

I'm glad that you like my show. This is Big-Rig Butters and it looks like we got ourselves a convoy. Delivering boxes to lonely housewives, cmon.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't know if it was funny or if I'm biased. I was impressed with how accurate the diad and truck looked. Wish we had time to bang all the housewives. Also hoping a few watched it and say oh that's what they r supposed to do lol.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Can't stand South Park. I'd sooner sit here and converse with Klein than to watch South Park. Neither will happen unless hell freezes over.

jaker

trolling
Can't stand South Park. I'd sooner sit here and converse with Klein than to watch South Park. Neither will happen unless hell freezes over.
I would agree with you for the most part but this episode was different , one it was about us and how men are so insecure about things

And women love anything that bashes on guys emotions

Still don't know how they got away with actully saying UPS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It was pretty funny to watch. Using the logos and such was a bit interesting, and the story was silly, but it was a funny episode. I liked how the customer forgot what they ordered just like in real life.

Peace.

TOS

Acc0rd

I laughed so hard when I saw this episode. Its so stinking true, you hear about the drivers hooking up all the time. Women always talk to me forever and im like ok gotta run. What was better was when Randy said so your name is "Chad?" haha Cause thats my name! Good times..good times! I love this show:) Better than some retarded jersey shore or my teen preg crap anyday!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I laughed so hard when I saw this episode. Its so stinking true, you hear about the drivers hooking up all the time. Women always talk to me forever and im like ok gotta run. What was better was when Randy said so your name is "Chad?" haha Cause thats my name! Good times..good times! I love this show:) Better than some retarded jersey shore or my teen preg crap anyday!
Yes a lot of people rag on south park say they hate but honestly almost every episode has a serious message to it. I love south park although it's certainly hit and miss the
last 5 years or so. I'm afraid the end is very near the creators really have a hard time coming up with new ideas after so many years.