Southern Border Crisis

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Dems want unvaccinated people to roam freely around the country but if you are a citizen better watch out.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The Dems want unvaccinated people to roam freely around the country but if you are a citizen better watch out.

Let's apply her logic to what she's saying. Her words could influence enough people to actually believe that she's correct, which could lead to people being denied the ability to earn a living, which can lead to their death and the death of everyone who depends on them. As such, she should not be able to speak, and probably needs to be kept in solitary confinement due to the threat she poses to others. Sounds about right. Please counter with the first amendment so I know that at least you think the constitution applies in some situations. We can build from there.

PCM Troll

President Biden and the Democrats in Congress have consistently said there is no open border policy. Stop watching Faux News and their radical supporters.
You dumb piece of :censored2:! Why don't you come here to the south Texas border before opening your mouth! I want you to see with your own eyes what the Democrats are trying to hide. You must be to stupid to think for yourself or really gullible.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You dumb piece of *! Why don't you come here to the south Texas border before opening your mouth! I want you to see with your own eyes what the Democrats are trying to hide. You must be to stupid to think for yourself or really gullible.
Give that :censored2:hole state back to Mexico and the problem is solved.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Do I ever work in any restaurant in the USA?

No, I do not.

Are you a struggling Busboy that needs a “living wage”???
I started as a dishwasher and most of the kitchen workers were border crossers most of them still make your food to this day.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I started as a dishwasher and most of the kitchen workers were border crossers most of them still make your food to this day.
BFD.......They need to go through the process of being here legally; stop stealing :censored2: and running back to Mexico; quit crashing into cars and driving up our insurance rates; quit murdering American citizens and quit voting for democrats...

vantexan

So apparently the U.S. government is using Laughlin AFB in Del Rio, TX to transport illegals all over the country. Base commander sent a memo to his staff telling them to not take pictures or say anything to the media. How is aiding and abetting the illegal entry not unlawful? If Biden signed off on this how is it not impeachable?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1628548530967.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Even one of the most Liberal rags in the country sees the Biden/Camela incompetence...

Box Ox

"Mayorkas's remarks came during a private meeting with Border Patrol agents in Texas around the same time he announced that roughly 213,000 people were encountered attempting to cross the border illegally in July. Encounters stood at 74,000 in December 2020, weeks before Biden took office. They surpassed 172,000 in March, 178,000 in April, 180,000 in June, and 188,000 in July as Biden eased immigration restraints.

"A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know, 'If, if our borders are the first line of defense, we're going to lose, and this is unsustainable,'" Mayorkas said in leaked audio obtained by Fox News. "We can't continue like this, our people in the field can't continue, and our system isn't built for it."

Sportello

Banned
So apparently the U.S. government is using Laughlin AFB in Del Rio, TX to transport illegals all over the country. Base commander sent a memo to his staff telling them to not take pictures or say anything to the media. How is aiding and abetting the illegal entry not unlawful? If Biden signed off on this how is it not impeachable?

vantexan

"Mayorkas's remarks came during a private meeting with Border Patrol agents in Texas around the same time he announced that roughly 213,000 people were encountered attempting to cross the border illegally in July. Encounters stood at 74,000 in December 2020, weeks before Biden took office. They surpassed 172,000 in March, 178,000 in April, 180,000 in June, and 188,000 in July as Biden eased immigration restraints.

"A couple of days ago I was down in Mexico, and I said look, you know, 'If, if our borders are the first line of defense, we're going to lose, and this is unsustainable,'" Mayorkas said in leaked audio obtained by Fox News. "We can't continue like this, our people in the field can't continue, and our system isn't built for it."
@refineryworker05 That's the Homeland Security Secretary I believe. Still think nothing is going on down there?

vantexan

You apparently missed my post where I reported the local Republican Congressman requested that. What you're not getting is the area was overrun with illegals, locals were suffering, the government wasn't clearing them out fast enough with buses, so the Congressman requested the above. Doesn't change the fact that our government is letting them in unvetted or vaccinated, and sending them all over the country(in primarily red state cities that are close enough to be turned blue). And doesn't give a damn if we don't like it. And I realize you think American Hispanics are going to be all for this but you probably aren't aware of the friction between American Hispanics and Mexicans. Y'all managed to turn West Virginia from blue to red, got enough Dems to vote for Trump in 2016 in the Rust Belt, so not surprising you'll turn border districts red also. Thank you!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Exclusive–Kobach: Federal Court Rules Biden Administration’s Termination of the Migrant Protection Protocols Was Illegal​

Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk of the Northern District of Texas ruled in the case of Texas and Missouri v. Biden that the Biden Administration’s termination of the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) violated both the Administrative Procedure Act (APA), as well as federal immigration law requiring that certain illegal aliens be detained.

The MPP was one of the most successful elements of the Trump Administration’s immigration policies. Under the MPP, illegal aliens arriving at the United States border and making claims of asylum were issued a notice to appear at a future immigration court hearing and were ordered to wait in Mexico until the time of the hearing.

In terminating MPP, the Biden Administration failed to explain why the program’s success should be ignored—especially when DHS had sung the praises of MPP before Biden took office. As Judge Kacsmaryk pointed out, “DHS … found that MPP addressed the perverse incentives” created by allowing ‘those with non-meritorious claims … [to] remain in the country for lengthy periods of time.’”

Judge Kacsmaryk’s decision ordered the Department of Homeland Security to “enforce and implement MPP in good faith until such a time as it has been lawfully rescinded in compliance with the APA and until such a time as the federal government has sufficient detention capacity to detain all aliens subject to mandatory detention under Section [1225] without releasing any aliens because of a lack of detention resources.”