sox season over!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
:sad-very: HEY when did football start and how did the Pats loose 2 games ????? No more SOX!!! LETS GO CELTICS 17 TIME world champs !! the basketball world is once again in balance!!!!!!

See,thats why the Redsox suck. Dragging out your hopes until the end and then dashing them on the rocks. Thats why we like our Chicago teams. They mercifully end things quick and painlessly,like pulling a band-aid.

chev

Nightcrawler
See,thats why the Redsox suck. Dragging out your hopes until the end and then dashing them on the rocks. Thats why we like our Chicago teams. They mercifully end things quick and painlessly,like pulling a band-aid.
:laughing: Wow, at least you admit they suck. That is the first step to Chicago fan recovery.

GO PHILLIES!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Phillie's don't have a shot! Tampa has the 29th lowest salary in the majors and i would love to see kids that love to play the game win it over guys that just want the money to play the game! Go Tampa!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
How can that be? I keep reading that small market, low payroll teams can't compete yet this might be the 3rd title for the Florida teams.

Big Babooba

Phillie's don't have a shot! Tampa has the 29th lowest salary in the majors and i would love to see kids that love to play the game win it over guys that just want the money to play the game! Go Tampa!
Isn't Tampa Bay's whole team salary equal to ARod and Jeter's combined salaries?

Covemastah

Tampa could of swept the Sox and then gone on to sweep Philly,and it still wouldn't equal the BITCH SLAP the Sox gave to the Yankees in 04!!!the YANKEES GOT A BEAT DOWN!!! greatest come back since Jesus on Easter Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!less than 6 months to openind day at Fenway Pahk:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2: GO SOX !!!!!

Covemastah

Stop your crying!!!! DAH BEARS 1985/86 killed the Pats!!! worst beat down ever in superbowl at that time and then you had the Bulls in 90's{ never would have gotten by any great Celtic teams] Then you had the OTHER SOX TEAM who beat the real SOX in 05 then won series!!!probaly another fix like 1919 except they won!!!!!!!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Stop your crying!!!! DAH BEARS 1985/86 killed the Pats!!! worst beat down ever in superbowl at that time and then you had the Bulls in 90's{ never would have gotten by any great Celtic teams] Then you had the OTHER SOX TEAM who beat the real SOX in 05 then won series!!!probaly another fix like 1919 except they won!!!!!!!!
Now who's the one crying? WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Covemastah

Sorry 705red,,my therapist told me to let it all go!!! How would you feel if the Cubbies were beat buy a crap new team like the Rays or like San Diego back in 83/84 was it??? please accept my apology!!!!!! Cove

chev

Nightcrawler
Wanna bring this up again at game 5? :laughing:
Sorry, I just had to do it after the Phils 3rd win in the series. One to go with Hammels on the mound and our big hitters on fire. :happy-very:
I gotta say, I hope you are not a big gambler.
GO PHILLIES!!!!

chev

Nightcrawler

Oh my! So much for the world champion Phillies not having a shot. How can you know the hearts of the Phillies to say they want it just for the money. They have been fighting for years and we as fans have been cheering even in the rotten years. This year they went from being a team that might not even make the playoffs to being World Series champs. I'm happy the over paid Yankmes didn't get there. Now that is an example of an over paid team.