space force

refineryworker05

I responded to your post in the first part of my response, then I made a logical deduction about Trump and the people who complain about him, then gave a helpful suggestion about how to get rid of him, which would strike a blow to that terrible, oppressive, homogenic, hypocritical republican party you dislike so much. It's called a segue, I'll let you think about it for a bit, I know you understand, eventually, if you try hard enough.

Also, I have to ask, is this a second profile for @rickyb? He seems to have some similar views, believes everything he reads/hears from a very select group of people, and also has trouble with logic.

Nah, You still don’t get it. I’ll repeat. I posted that republicans supporting trump proves they don’t care about the things they claim. You then say the way to beat trump is to prove he is a democrat.

Read those things carefully. You’ll see why I loled.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nah, You still don’t get it. I’ll repeat. I posted that republicans supporting trump proves they don’t care about the things they claim. You then say the way to beat trump is to prove he is a democrat.

Read those things carefully. You’ll see why I loled.

I get it, you ignored the part about sincere liberals and hypocritical conservatives. Take your time. You'll get it.

rickyb

I responded to your post in the first part of my response, then I made a logical deduction about Trump and the people who complain about him, then gave a helpful suggestion about how to get rid of him, which would strike a blow to that terrible, oppressive, homogenic, hypocritical republican party you dislike so much. It's called a segue, I'll let you think about it for a bit, I know you'll understand, eventually, if you try hard enough.

Also, I have to ask, is this a second profile for @rickyb? He seems to have some similar views, believes everything he reads/hears from a very select group of people, and also has trouble with logic.
hey your sitting high on your horse.

i am very confident in the select group of guys i listen to.

and while you are dissing republicans, what say you about democrats?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You still don’t get it. But carry on.
5d5.jpg

Let's see, conduct an in-depth meta-analysis on this exchange and prove why your point of view is based on faulty assumptions, just to have you come back with a "nuh-uh" as your best argument, or do literally anything else... sounds like I'm sanding my toenails tonight.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
hey your sitting high on your horse.

i am very confident in the select group of guys i listen to.

and while you are dissing republicans, what say you about democrats?

I was just ribbing you a little. You don't appear to have any malice, and seem very sincere in your point of view. I can respect that, even if I don't agree with most of your views. As for democrats, what would you like to know?

newfie

No that’s not my point.

I actually think core democratic constituents are transactional in relation to the Democratic Party.

So for example one core of the Democratic Party are black Americans.

black American democratic voters really do believe that racism is a massive problem in American society. They really do believe that economic, educational, and residential opportunities are much poorer for black Americans, they really do believe that the criminal justice system is unfair to black Americans, etc.

They want the federal, local state governments to address those issues, they vote for Democrats cause they have policy ideas about those issues they support.

You can basically do that same thing with most of the democratic constituents, they want their particular group issues addressed that they think are directly impacting their lives for the worse. So of course they believe that stuff.
The vast majority of democratic voters do not identify as ideological liberal.
Their political concerns aren’t driven by this broad ideology that guides how they view all other political issues.

republican voters who broadly identify as conservatives on the other hand do claim to have this philosophical ideological belief system that guides how they view all political issues.

trump has exposed that all to be a huge fraud.
republicans don’t care about the conservative agenda at all.
republican voters couldn’t tell you what trump believes on any issue outside of hating Muslims, South American immigrants, and black people from crap hole nations, and they don’t care.

That’s my point.

The two parties are not mirror images of one another.

The Democratic Party is much more diverse, and has a wider set of disagreements within the party. My dad votes for Democrats, but he doesn’t care about lgbt rights or gay marriage, he doesn’t care about feminist issues, etc. I know many unionmembers who vote for democratic candidates, but they don’t support democrats focusing on fighting racism or housing and school segregation. This means getting democrats on the same page is very very difficult.

republicans are much more homogenous. The Republican Party is mostly older and bwhite Americans. That’s like 90% of the Party, and they have much narrower disagreements, they tend to care about the same issues, so messaging amongst republicans is very strong. Getting them on the same page is relatively easy.

You keep trying to defend a party that sucks so bad they couldn't win anything in the elections.