Speed (on topic)

Birdblue

I was wondering can I get wrote up for speed even though I truly am trying to go and do my job correctly? Scan count wise I get about 600 to 700 on a 5 hour night and my sup seems to get a little pi(beep)y that I don’t get more. What should I do, need help please. Need honest answers please.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I was wondering can I get wrote up for speed even though I truly am trying to go and do my job correctly? Scan count wise I get about 600 to 700 on a 5 hour night and my sup seems to get a little pi(beep)y that I don’t get more. What should I do, need help please. Need honest answers please.
you need to do it faster

RolloTony Brown Town

Based on all of your posts:

You are not very good at this job.

They will find every reason to observe you, discipline you, and generally make you feel unwelcome.

No they can’t fire you for your “speed” but they can hold you accountable to not doing the job correctly. It probably won’t go very far though so enjoy being the bane of your sups existence.

File sups working too. Keep it interesting.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Tell him your doing the best you can and to Bugger off

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
set a record pace of 160PPH friday. Slowest this year. Largely because some bulk moved to a different building and they are giving a bunch of resis bad hins to make-up

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Read article 37 of the master agreement. You can find it at upsrising.com, or simply google ups teamsters national contract. It should answer your question. If you aren't sure how it pertains to your situation, come back with questions.