Speed

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Everyone in that picture is black... Including the dog

You :censored2:ing racist
For real one day last week I drive through an underpass where the homeless population in portland is mostly black and then suddenly all those all-white all-male police academy kids show up at the very next intersection.
friend da child police

If this person has a child, what race would it be?
View attachment 213519
That is an interesting question but first:
Is this dress golden and white, or is it blue and black.
dress.jpg

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
For real one day last week I drive through an underpass where the homeless population in portland is mostly black and then suddenly all those all-white all-male police academy kids show up at the very next intersection.
friend da child police

That is an interesting question but first:
Is this dress golden and white, or is it blue and black.
dress.jpg
NOT THE DRESS ANYTHING BUT THE DRESS

For real one day last week I drive through an underpass where the homeless population in portland is mostly black and then suddenly all those all-white all-male police academy kids show up at the very next intersection

It's like that in every city in Oregon. Some cities it's just white kids. It's a :censored2:ing shame. When our Job Van drives to the homeless shelter with bagged lunches and job applications, people eat free for a few weeks and we get zero new hires.

People don't wanna do :censored2: for themselves today it makes me sick. It's especially bad here. it's en vogue to be homeless in some places. I couldn't believe it when I first heard it. It's disgusting.