Speeding off the clock?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Leave a note for the cop to call or meet you. Explain that with your job. A ticket can mess up things with UPS. Chances are he will reduce it to a icau. Not sure what it stands for.. Which if not caught again for 6 months. All is dropped. Be honest

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
fight it because of your record and insurance hikes.

you may qualify for traffic school. some states you can do that online. read all the fine print on back of ticket or call and ask questions and ask for advice because of your job.

last speeding ticket i got on the job i worked with the court to just pay the $155 fine and not have it go on my record. (NV) since i have a CDL i did not qualify for traffic school.

it does not matter if you were at fault. think of this as a business decision . it's your career and family at risk and you have to do whatever you can to protect them and your future. sure it's a PIA but will be worth it in the long run.

good luck

JackStraw

Big deal a speeding ticket. I got one a while back didn't even tell mgmt. Just make sure you put it on your yearly DMV abstract when the time comes.

El Correcto

god is dead
Contact your union hall about possible representation. That's what people told me I could do when I asked them a question and it got spun into a bonfire.