Spousal death claim

No I didn’t take the extra. Was told I can get 5k through the union
I never heard that but in that case you need to call your union hall and find out

I took the extra spousal benefit with our annual enrollment so they have a little life insurance on my wife

But your union may offer that benefit.
Definitely please call the hall

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I’m so very sorry for your loss. When my wife passed I called the Union Hall and they directed me on how to get any Death Benefits

My heart really goes out to you and your family

542thruNthru

Wife passed away 3 months ago and I can’t find where to start a claim. I live in Louisiana local 270. Any help is appreciated
I am truly sorry for your loss. I couldn't even imagine the pain you are going through.

Are you a member of LU 270 or was your wife?

If it is your wife, you may be able to ask the local for a good and welfare benefit. My local gives $1000 to the family of any member in good standing.

Like others have said. You should call the local. They can point you in the right direction.

I am truly sorry for your loss. I couldn't even imagine the pain you are going through.

Are you a member of LU 270 or was your wife?

If it is your wife, you may be able to ask the local for a good and welfare benefit. My local gives $1000 to the family of any member in good standing.

Like others have said. You should call the local. They can point you in the right direction.
That's why I have a little extra life insurance through team care is very inexpensive
But they do have a $45,000 maximum spousal benefit

DOK

I never heard that but in that case you need to call your union hall and find out

I took the extra spousal benefit with our annual enrollment so they have a little life insurance on my wife

But your union may offer that benefit.
Definitely please call the hall

Wife passed away 3 months ago and I can’t find where to start a claim. I live in Louisiana local 270. Any help is appreciated
Very sorry for your loss, brighter days ahead brother.