Spring Peak?

alwaysoverallowed

Yeah same here. Last year I actually looked forward towards peak because I knew wouldn't be getting some crazy splits and I would have a helper to lessen the load.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Its been heavy around here too. Graduation invites, foreclosure letters, and plant seedlings seem to be deliveries more in abundance.

brownedout

I've worked peak hours for several years now. My over-allowed gets worse every time we get a raise too. Coincidence? I think not.

Matter of fact my hours during Christmas actually dip down a few hours because my area gets tighter.

I'm in that same boat. Too much money in the area I deliver to. Too few routes going out, and more getting cut by the week.

1080Driver

For the last 2 months, I'm averaging 2 hours OT everyday. I got in the building last night at 730 and was the 3rd driver of 30 off the clock.

QKRSTKR

Here's the thing though, with peak there is an end in sight called Christmas. There is no end in sight for how they are running things and stops per car going down anytime soon if ever. Paychecks are nice, but no life Mon-Fri.

old levi's

blank space
Here's the thing though, with peak there is an end in sight called Christmas. There is no end in sight for how they are running things and stops per car going down anytime soon if ever. Paychecks are nice, but no life Mon-Fri.

That's why they call it work.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And Saturday you recover, And sunday you work at home?