Spying Against The Trump Campaign Team Feared By Dimwits

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why do the DimWits keep attacking AG Barr?
Note: The above are my words ... @Sportello gets her panties in a wad when she thinks I misrepresent the title of another site's article.

The truth became evident today as Barr tapped Connecticut's chief federal prosecutor, John Durham, to assist in an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation and the FBI's spying activities on the Trump campaign.

Barr announced "Spying on a campaign is a big deal" last month during an appearance before a Senate subcommittee. "Spying on a campaign is a big deal," Barr told lawmakers then. "I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated." Barr also said he did not know whether officials had done anything wrong.
Barr said he planned to examine the "genesis and the conduct" of the FBI's investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Trump and Republicans in Congress have complained repeatedly that the FBI targeted the president's campaign for political reasons, revealing text messages between two senior officials involved in the probe who expressed their personal contempt for Trump.

During his long career at the Justice Department, Durham has taken on a number of special investigations, including an appointment during the George W. Bush administration to investigate the CIA's destruction of videotapes depicting the torture of terror suspects.

574db29e-bd46-4011-b068-15436aae2364-A06_DURHAM_26_A6.JPG

vantexan

Note: The above are my words ... @Sportello gets her panties in a wad when she thinks I misrepresent the title of another site's article.

The truth became evident today as Barr tapped Connecticut's chief federal prosecutor, John Durham, to assist in an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation and the FBI's spying activities on the Trump campaign.

Barr announced "Spying on a campaign is a big deal" last month during an appearance before a Senate subcommittee. "Spying on a campaign is a big deal," Barr told lawmakers then. "I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated." Barr also said he did not know whether officials had done anything wrong.
Barr said he planned to examine the "genesis and the conduct" of the FBI's investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Trump and Republicans in Congress have complained repeatedly that the FBI targeted the president's campaign for political reasons, revealing text messages between two senior officials involved in the probe who expressed their personal contempt for Trump.

During his long career at the Justice Department, Durham has taken on a number of special investigations, including an appointment during the George W. Bush administration to investigate the CIA's destruction of videotapes depicting the torture of terror suspects.

It will be fun watching the Dems try to discredit Durham.

newfie

It will be fun watching the Dems try to discredit Durham.

its a good move by Barr for that reason. the more people that the dems try to discredit the less effective the tactic.

I don't hold out hope for anything significant coming out of this or the horowitz investigation.
federal investigations are great nothing burgers.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli

Isn't this like the third person they have talked with looking into this?

bbsam

Staff member
You know they will.
I don’t think they have to. I think it was clear with the people Trump surrounded himself with that the FBI and CIA would be investigating. Whether or not they’d find anything is beside the point.

Knowing that Russian meddling was going on and seeing a candidate with questionable ties to Russia? Yeah. That’s going to be looked into.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Y’all keep saying they are so I’m not sure why your panties are all in a bunch about Trump being investigated.
I feel the same way about Trump as I did Clinton being investigated and harassed.
I was glad when all the Repugs that were so hard on Clinton were thrown out of office and I hope the same thing happens to the Dimwits.
Both were incidences where politics outweighed the good of the country and as for the ones involved in both instances ... I hope they rot in hell.

bbsam

Staff member
I feel the same way about Trump as I did Clinton being investigated and harassed.
I was glad when all the Repugs that were so hard on Clinton were thrown out of office and I hope the same thing happens to the Dimwits.
Both were incidences where politics outweighed the good of the country and as for the ones involved in both instances ... I hope they rot in hell.
Whatever. You’re such a smug wannabe “above the fray” libertardian.

Clinton has his spooge all over a blue dress.

Trump’s campaign looked to be surrounded by people with known contacts to a country implicated in cyber disruption of the US presidential election. And the Trump campaign doesn’t even deny it. They just say Obama should have done more.

The two are hardly on the same plane even though Trump/Barr and others would have you believe they are.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Trump’s campaign looked to be surrounded by people with known contacts to a country implicated in cyber disruption of the US presidential election. And the Trump campaign doesn’t even deny it. They just say Obama should have done more.

The two are hardly on the same plane even though Trump/Barr and others would have you believe they are.
You're such a biased goofball! SMH

newfie

Mueller said no and I can't. Get used to it