Staying/Getting Fit As A Delivery Driver: On Topic Please

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh I know, I was up there at one point. What a crap system
image.jpeg

6'2" 230lbs. He's overweight. What a joke.

Brownslave688

I'm going for the slim and trim look. The Incredible Hulk look just doesn't look natural to me. And looks like garbage once the person slows down, or stops, their diet/workout regimen. That happened to me years ago. Luckily I didn't get as big as that guy.
It's all about personal perception but I always crack up at this argument.

I would by no means call this guy hulk like. I won't speculate on if he uses roids or not but he is pretty much the max anyone could ever do naturally without roids. This body could only be attained naturally after years of perfect diet and exercise and amazing genetics.

I think Arnold said it best. When told omg I'd never want to look like you. His response. "Don't worry you never will".

Overpaid Union Thug

It's all about personal perception but I always crack up at this argument.

I would by no means call this guy hulk like. I won't speculate on if he uses roids or not but he is pretty much the max anyone could ever do naturally without roids. This body could only be attained naturally after years of perfect diet and exercise and amazing genetics.

I think Arnold said it best. When told omg I'd never want to look like you. His response. "Don't worry you never will".
I would not want to look like Arnold either. Particulary in his current state. LOL.

The other guy though......maybe but not nearly as big.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Ingesting acids, chemicals, GMO's and synthetic crap has never really appealed to me.

Obviously, there are times when it can't be avoided but my wife and I try to be aware of what we are eating.
GMO's. Just a fancy new name to scare people. Been around and just fine to eat for years.

I love how people are living longer than ever yet everything we touch or ingest is going to kill us.