Staying on trace

Faceplanted

Living in a state that gets very hot, following Orion is a safety hazard. I will not dig for a package on the 8k shelf after my last air stop. Osha states an employer has to do what they can to make sure you’re not exposed to extreme heat conditions. Digging all day for packages is the exact opposite.

File a safety grevience and call osha.

WTFm8

Living in a state that gets very hot, following Orion is a safety hazard. I will not dig for a package on the 8k shelf after my last air stop. Osha states an employer has to do what they can to make sure you’re not exposed to extreme heat conditions. Digging all day for packages is the exact opposite.

It’s really not bad... if load quality was where it should be and you weren’t constantly over dispatched.

Problem is they send trucks bricked out like it’s holiday peak season, just to cut a couple routes, then complain why you’re over-allowed while you’re basically having a heat stroke

Have you tried using the back door?

Faceplanted

Path of least resistance. Works for driving, walking, and pkg selection. Do you try rolling trampolines out the front door too?
I’m going to do my job as easy as I can make it on my self, especially when it comes to exposing my self to 130 degree temps jumping over boxes and digging for an envelope on the 7k shelf. You do you.