Stealing company time

Thebrownblob

All I’ll say is watch your ass . I’ve been out over a week for stopping for a drink and didn’t record it . Took 3 min at most . Do not give them a reason to fire you . They’ll find anything
What is your business agent saying? Doesn’t really feel like the punishment fits the “crime”. I have got guys back with unreported accidents In less time.

R1wonder

What is your business agent saying? Doesn’t really feel like the punishment fits the “crime”. I have got guys back with unreported accidents In less time.
I have a local level meeting Monday . My hubs firing guys left and right for anything. Writing up the other half . Guys are thinking instead of lay offs they are firing a hand full of employees for a week or two. Such a great company

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I have a local level meeting Monday . My hubs firing guys left and right for anything. Writing up the other half . Guys are thinking instead of lay offs they are firing a hand full of employees for a week or two. Such a great company
You just need to always remember to cover your ass on everything. If it isn’t work related other than just going and taking a piss, code it out on break. Don’t be paranoid about it thinking they’re always watching you but just assume somebody could be near. They’re crazy, we know they are, we know how they act. They’re paid to be crazy and annoying.

AKCoverMan

That time of year. Trying to put fear in masses.

If they fired every driver who purchased a beverage while on route we wouldn’t have any drivers at all.

AKCoverMan

If it isn’t work related other than just going and taking a piss, code it out on break.
We get two paid 15 min breaks and they cannot be fractured. If I need a beverage on route and stop on trace at 7-11 for a bottle of water I can’t code a three minute break. It’s rare that I do that but if I need to I will.