Stock

badpal

Where's the bottom? Does anyone think it's a good time to buy. $89 seems like a pretty good value.
I put in a order yesterday before work and it filled it yesterday at 90, replaced the shares i sold at 120 last year. Smart or stupid remains to be seen.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Where's the bottom? Does anyone think it's a good time to buy. $89 seems like a pretty good value.

My dad often gave me great advice growing up that I just didn't acknowledge at the time.

One of the things he told me is never :censored2: where you eat, you'll always end up sick!

Why put all your eggs in 1 box and toss it on MFL next to a hazmat? There's plenty of room on the 5000 or 2000 shelf to put a box of eggs!

cachmeifucan

So if the stock dropped to 89 a share does that mean all the shares I bought were 5% lower than 89 a share. My understanding is that is 5% off its lowest point of quater? I've been putting 50 a week for a couple years. Should I reinvest my dividend check.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
My understanding is that is 5% off its lowest point of quater?

They changed it when they changed it from 10%. It's 5% off at the current price. Worse is I think its 5% before it goes ex-div. I might be wrong on that last part though. If you find out let us know please.