Stolen DIAD

Cowboy Mac

I lost my DIAD once. I had set it down on the floor after scanning a large box and I forgot to put it back in the holder. I got to the next stop and I dug through my load twice before I made that phone call. The Center Manager knew within inches exactly where it was. I found it in the middle of an intersection beaten up a little bit, it looked like a car ran over it.
Hey at least you didn’t drop it down a storm drain. I would hate to be the one to climb down there to recover that diad

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok cry. Still no one is helping. Lol
6agEDpMDwdWw.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Ok, fight the system. Then the center manager calls you and you have to do it anyway.
You only rarely should try to play that card. The OMS doesn't have the authority to give you orders so if you dig your feet in and say no there is a good chance she will back down instead of running to cry to your center manager for confirmation. I would only do it if the OMS was trying to make a really stupid decision. But that does happen a lot with some of them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You only rarely should try to play that card. The OMS doesn't have the authority to give you orders so if you dig your feet in and say no there is a good chance she will back down instead of running to cry to your center manager for confirmation. I would only do it if the OMS was trying to make a really stupid decision. But that does happen a lot with some of them.
The clerk is just relaying. They go to the manager if you resist. Resistance is futile.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Agree
Boss just says find somebody to cover Acme widgets pickup
If you agree without putting up some fight Then you become that OMS’s go to for whatever they need
best to nip it in the bud and tell them to beat it @Barney
Easy money. Easy 9.5 time. Plus, sometimes is pretty funny what they think is a good idea.