Straight UPS employees

ol'browneye

Just wondering if there are any other openly straight UPS drivers out there? Or part-timers or helpers for that matter? I am openly straight and proud to admit it! We have quite a few openly straight employees where I work here in Missouri. Seems they are everywhere!

Come on you heterosexuals out there, let's hear from you, loud and proud!

tieguy

Banned
Just wondering if there are any other openly straight UPS drivers out there? Or part-timers or helpers for that matter? I am openly straight and proud to admit it! We have quite a few openly straight employees where I work here in Missouri. Seems they are everywhere!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on having the courage to come out of the closet.:happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My cockles are heated also.
Im so straight I scare myself at times.
I find my self flirting with the opposite sex at times, some of them half my age, how dare I!
I actually found myself in a restroom with one of them tonight. For some reason my goggles didnt identify the skirt from the pants Icon on the door of the toilet room.
Now that is embarrassing.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^Have a V-8

Here goes......I am straight.....OMG that feels so good to get out.

On the other hand, maybe it's just my building, but do other buildings have a lot of ass-grabbing guys? This is a weird phenomenon that even my helper has noticed who has just also recently started as a loader.

satellitedriver

I feel guilty for not saying it before,
I am straight.
I feel better now that that is out in the open and so is my wife of 32yrs.
On the other hand, your Avatar, "ol'browneye" does conjure up a mental image that might be taken wrong by someone who is gay.:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My cockles are heated also.
Im so straight I scare myself at times.
I find my self flirting with the opposite sex at times, some of them half my age, how dare I!
I actually found myself in a restroom with one of them tonight. For some reason my goggles didnt identify the skirt from the pants Icon on the door of the toilet room.
Now that is embarrassing.
Tooner, that is too funny. I have not done that yet but if I need a bathroom and the womens is busy I damn sure will use the mens (assuming it's a single occupancy bathroom). :happy-very:

I am a terrible flirt. And ya know what, it's fun. In the last month I have been hit on by a customer (younger, very cute) and by another driver from a different company. I like it!:happy-very:

blue efficacy

Not mocking gay people, mocking the attitude of "I'm gay, I'm, special"!

Don't be so sensitive.
Is something wrong with people being proud of something that in the not too distant past HAD to be kept a total secret? And still does in heavy Repubican areas?

Not being overly sensitive. Just of the opinion that a persecuted minority has every right to be proud.

Is something wrong with people being proud of something that in the not too distant past HAD to be kept a total secret? And still does in heavy Repubican areas?

Not being overly sensitive. Just of the opinion that a persecuted minority has every right to be proud.
sounded to me this thread is mocking city driver more than anything.