stress leave-

try being in sales.....every year you grow the business until you get everything you can from your customers, and business developement just keeps raising the plans and telling you to get more. If you cant get anymore because you are getting everything you can, you get put on a 30/60/90 then.....have a nice life you suck. I made plan for 5 years and now, I suck I am at 98%. I was told, there is always more, get it or your done. I was also told 98% is good if your in high school but were not in high school anymore. WTF?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Try sweating you cajones of in 110 degree heat, freezing in -40 below weather while hearing the same thing.
Perspective.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
try being in sales.....every year you grow the business until you get everything you can from your customers, and business developement just keeps raising the plans and telling you to get more. If you cant get anymore because you are getting everything you can, you get put on a 30/60/90 then.....have a nice life you suck. I made plan for 5 years and now, I suck I am at 98%. I was told, there is always more, get it or your done. I was also told 98% is good if your in high school but were not in high school anymore. WTF?

When they try to take you down just put on a blank stare and pee yourself. If that doesn't slow them down escalate to #2. By then they'll be helping you complete the paperwork for stress leave.

DS

Fenderbender
Because they still get blamed when things go wrong.

The modern-day center manager is like the pilot of a jet airliner...that has had its steering wheel, throttle, and rudders removed. He can sit in the cockpit and look out the window and talk to the passengers on the intercom, but the plane itself is being controlled remotely by some I.E. guy in a cubicle who isnt going to be on board when it crashes and burns.

Sober I love the way you orate.
I googled stress leave ,and this thread showed up.
What happens when a driver feels so stressed out,
he starts losing it,like forgetting things,and making stupid mistakes.
Especially after getting texts like this from the center.
You must be back and punched out
under 9 hours,this is mandatory.If you think you won't
be able to,contact your supervisor asap.
Hell,it's only 14:00 hrs,I have 60 deliveries left and 22 daily
pickups and the oncalls keep coming.
Never mind the big shots what about when us minions feel stressed?

balland chain

As an employee of UPS, the stress that is placed on US is unbearable . We however can not claim or request stress leave. I had a manager call me all kinds of names and threaten my job, even though I had a medical problem that I had just gone to the doctor for. He stated he did not want to hear my personal problems. I went to the Doctor the next day, and my blood pressure was 160/ it normally is 108/ . The doctor that UPS sends us to , who is in cahoots with the Co. said it was a union issue. Too bad I did not drop dead so my family could have sued those bottom of the class Doctors !!!