Stressing Out, Could Use Some Advice

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I started out working preload in a building for seasonal. I was doing preload, then from there, I'd leave the building and deliver packages as a helper. After seasonal, my job was done. I loved the job a lot though ( I want to become a driver when 21), and reapplied to a different building. I am now hired as a preloader. My first day was great. They even switched me trucks with someone who was falling behind. (that kid is now gone because of excessive misloads, and showing up late multiple times) I am on my probationary period. I always show up to work 30 minutes before to make sure I am on time. I call in 5 minutes before the call time, and I work as hard and as fast as I possibly can. The one day, I got really dehydrated without knowing, and a few packages were misloaded. I told the sup, that that day I was extremely dehydrated (to the point of confusion) He said it was alright. He never yells at me like he did some of the other new hires. I told him that It's the most misloads I've ever had, and it was extremely upsetting to me. I want to stay on this job more than anything. It is the only job that I can feel accomplished doing. I have terrible ADHD and the fast paced work just drives me. I just don't want to be terminated because of a few misloads. ( I had non yesterday and 1 the day before ) I usually catch them if they are on the wrong truck. Without trolling, can anyone give me advice if I am doing good? He tells me constantly that I do a good job and I believe him. It's just Unnerving reading some posts on here. Thanks!
It's just UPS. Don't stress over it. Once you get seniority just work at your own pace and don't worry about the supervisors, they can piss up a rope. Once you are in, you are in, don't let supervisors intimidate you.

billerz

Sounds like your doing good, just start drinking more water. Bring a gallon of water with you, easy to drink out of and you can just throw it around.

As far as misloads go, just try to stay focused. You just have to make it through your probation. You got this.

AutoZone

BrownPower
You need to slow down. You get paid the same no matter how fast your working.. Take your time, use your methods, and don't stress. We're all in line waiting for the next opportunity. Working faster won't get you there any faster.. Good luck.